Nuffnang

Instagram

                          

Friday, September 21, 2012

21st birthday - 1st


Hiiii :) because going to H&M's launch is too mainstream, I decided to stay in and blog about my 21st birthday!


1st 21st birthday celebration ---


Headed to Leonardo's @ Jalan Bangkung for a simple dinner with Hl, Sue, Han and Vanessa. My whole idea of 21st is to spend quality time with my families and close friends. Nothing big, nothing glamorous. Cause I truly felt that is really who you spent it with that matters the most. And Leonardo's fits in just well. Soothing and yet classy ambient, relaxing and no pressure environment. What's more with the good food and best companion? 





Red velvet at it's best. From: Just heavenly






The thoughts and effort they put into making these cards made me smile like a retard everytime I look at it :')
With my forever dear oppa!






The tradition of having second round after dinner. Headed to Alexis Telawi after that because I really don't fancy drinking or that sort of places anymore. Alexis upstairs was just nice for us to chill.








Really. Growing up to the age of 21, birthday is no longer full of surprises. You can always see the bits and pieces of what's going to happen next. What's more with friends that I've known for over a decade. Countless of celebrations together thought us what to expect. But yet the fact that they still put in the effort and all the thoughts to make you feel loved year after year, that's what really moved me. I'm blessed enough to have friends like this. Yes this is cheesy, but bestfriendsforever! :p



My 21st birthday gift from my papa and mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment