Nuffnang

Instagram

                          

Friday, August 17, 2012

Realization



It shows how I lack in perseverance in updating my blog. Or in fact, most of the things. Most of the time I'm doing things half-heatedly; unless it's an obligation that I HAD to do it. Otherwise I often find myself giving a good head start and either finish it with the thought of "nah. just get it done." or simply stop right there. And it pains to realize this fact (or more like I've been denying it all the while. mehhhh.) I hate myself for being that. And what makes it worse is that I'm not doing anything about it, while hating it. How wrong can that be. But perhaps is not about why am I behaving this way but how to solve this. I know of many people who are like that and it seems completely alright to do so when we live in that kind of norm. But I definitely do not want to be someone like that. I think we all have to agree that those who put in 100% effort in every single things that they do, shine in their own way. Maybe my optimistic plays some roles here because I always give myself pep-talks. That slowly it all becomes a fact to me "is okay la. I can do it tmr." "never thought it would be that tough. just leave it then." typing it out seems more real and how terrible it can be to me. 21seems to be a big year. Not that we should always have an excuse to do something. But seems to be a good push for me. Start improving now then.   

No comments:

Post a Comment