Nuffnang

Instagram

                          

Saturday, August 25, 2012

 The more I tried to recall, the more I can't remember what I did in Phuket. It involved lots of daydreaming, wandering around the streets, observing things and people.. okay basically doing nothing. But I guess that's what vacation to a sea side all about (to me at least). Yes, for certain people they can feel the quietness even in the middle of a crowded city. Even I can sometimes. But being near the sea was something different. It makes everything extraordinary. Makes couple walking by the beach extra romantic, birds flying across the sea seems more freedom etcetera etcetera. It may sound exaggerating to some but I believe there's souls out there who will probably agree with me. Places like Phuket feels like freedom. Totally without any constraints or boundaries. You do whatever you want and no one is going to say a thing about it. Perhaps people need that once in awhile. To do what they are told not to. or to not do what they are told to. 

We live in a world with lots of social expectations, from the society, the family, the friends. And sometimes we even tried to fulfilled the expectations of those that doesn't even matter. Tho may seems irresponsible, I'm glad that I don't always take all expectations into account of whatever I'm doing. Being oblivious, that is to do what I love and not minding the words of others, is a double sword to me. I guess either extreme is good to self and to anyone. 

........ strayed too far away. Just some pictures that made up bits and pieces of Phuket-doing-nothing-enjoying-life-trip :)


Bar in the middle of the pool.



 







No comments:

Post a Comment